Live Online Trinity ISE preparation lessons with a qualified native British teacher: we will give you the confidence and skills to get the results you need!
Trinity’s Integrated Skills in English (ISE) is a contemporary four skills qualification intended for young people and adults – typically at school, college or university. It is also suitable for teachers and other adults who require a respected English language qualification.
ISE assesses students’ ability to interact in English in an authentic and meaningful way through the use of integrated reading and writing tasks and integrated speaking and listening tasks. Preparing for ISE builds real-life English skills and transferable skills required for academic study and employability. With a strong focus on real language performance and promoting the development of transferable skills for academic study and employability, ISE assesses the communicative skills needed to succeed in the 21st century. It is also suitable for teachers who require a respected English language qualification. ISE is available at five levels from A2 to C2 on the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) — so there’s a level for every student as they progress.
In your Live Online Trinity ISE preparation lessons you will learn about how the exam works, what the examiners will be looking for and you will get plenty of practice using the types of questions you will see in the exam. Be assured that after your course you can tackle the exam with complete confidence! It’s not an empty promise – all our British teachers are fully qualified and experienced, and some of them are Cambridge oral and written examiners.
Key features of ISE:
◗ Assesses integrated skills in English ISE assesses students’ ability to interact in English in an authentic and meaningful way, through integrated reading and writing exam tasks and integrated speaking and listening tasks
◗ Personalised discussion with an expert speaker The ISE discussion task is an authentic, personalised, one-to-one conversation with a Trinity examiner, focusing on students’ own experiences, interests and opinions.
◗ Feedback on student performance Trinity is unique in providing detailed feedback on student performance after Speaking & Listening exams in a 30-minute teacher support session.
◗ Detailed results and certificates The module certificates show separate results for reading, writing, speaking and listening. Students also receive a detailed diagnostic report for each skill showing strengths and areas for improvement. When both modules have been passed at the same level, an Integrated Skills in English qualification is awarded.
Benefits of ISE:
◗ Builds real-life communication skills Preparing for ISE develops relevant English language skills in a real-life context that students need for study at school and university and later for employment.
◗ Contemporary ISE supports contemporary teaching strategies such as Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) activities, and develops cognitive processes from basic recall and understanding through to synthesis and evaluation.
◗ Flexible Students can build ISE qualifications over time, taking exam modules whenever they are ready — together, or at different times.
◗ Allows students to perform at their best Students can choose and prepare their own discussion topic for the Speaking & Listening module. This motivates them to learn and helps them to feel confident that they will perform at their best.
For more information about Trinity ISE click here
About online English lessons in groups
- You need to have at least four people to book a group lesson
- Each of you can join a lesson from your own computer, or you can take your classes all together from one computer
- Time and days: to suit your requirements. Evenings and weekends are available on request
- Lesson fees: from only EUR 8.00 – click here
- Our online teachers are highly educated and have years of experience working in British schools and abroad. All our teachers are also qualified EFL (English as a Foreign Language) teachers
- Lessons are suitable for any level and any age
- You can choose to have 25 min, 50 min or 75 min English classes
- You will receive all teaching materials prior to your lessons (these could be texts or video/audio materials, comprehension questions, vocabulary, idioms, phrasal verbs etc)
- Your English teacher will send you post-lesson homework for your next class which will be sent back to you with corrections and teacher’s comments
- Certificate of Attendance can be issued on request
- We provide full technical support
- How to join a lesson in the Virtual English Classroom: We strongly advise you to initiate the joining process 10 min before your lesson is due to start. Follow the Joining Link from the confirmation email and it will take you to our Virtual English Classroom platform. Click “Go Online”. Once the teacher begins the class, you will get access to your control panel (dashboard). Your teacher will explain everything you need to know about different tools – out teaching platform is exceptionally user-friendly and you should have no worries about joining/participating in your classes!
- Receive a Demo Lesson Report
- Receive your English teacher’s recommendations for future course structure
- Receive homework (grammar exercises or a composition) and send it back to you teacher for corrections
- Discuss your aims and goals with your teacher, and set the time frame
- Receive your overall level assessment
- Choose convenient days and time for all your classes
- Ask any question about the materials, lesson formats, timetable and payments
- Discuss your future homework