Live Online Cambridge CAE preparation lessons with a qualified native British teacher: we will give you the confidence and skills to get the results you need!
A Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) in-depth, high-level qualification shows that you have the language skills that employers and universities are looking for.
More than 6,000 educational institutions, businesses and government departments around the world accept Cambridge CAE as proof of high-level achievement in learning English.
Preparing for Cambridge CAE helps learners develop the skills to make the most of studying, working and living in English-speaking countries.
Reasons to choose CAE:
- Results available in as little as two weeks.
- Monthly test dates available at 2,800 exam centres around the world.
- Accepted by over 6,000 eduational institutions, businesses and government departments.
- Opens doors to international travel, work and study.
For more information about Cambridge CAE click here
About online English lessons in groups
- You need to have at least four people to book a group lesson
- Each of you can join a lesson from your own computer, or you can take your classes all together from one computer
- Time and days: to suit your requirements. Evenings and weekends are available on request
- Lesson fees: from only EUR 8.00 – click here
- Our online teachers are highly educated and have years of experience working in British schools and abroad. All our teachers are also qualified EFL (English as a Foreign Language) teachers
- Lessons are suitable for any level and any age
- You can choose to have 25 min, 50 min or 75 min English classes
- You will receive all teaching materials prior to your lessons (these could be texts or video/audio materials, comprehension questions, vocabulary, idioms, phrasal verbs etc)
- Your English teacher will send you post-lesson homework for your next class which will be sent back to you with corrections and teacher’s comments
- Certificate of Attendance can be issued on request
- We provide full technical support
- How to join a lesson in the Virtual English Classroom: We strongly advise you to initiate the joining process 10 min before your lesson is due to start. Follow the Joining Link from the confirmation email and it will take you to our Virtual English Classroom platform. Click “Go Online”. Once the teacher begins the class, you will get access to your control panel (dashboard). Your teacher will explain everything you need to know about different tools – out teaching platform is exceptionally user-friendly and you should have no worries about joining/participating in your classes!
- Receive a Demo Lesson Report
- Receive your English teacher’s recommendations for future course structure
- Receive homework (grammar exercises or a composition) and send it back to you teacher for corrections
- Discuss your aims and goals with your teacher, and set the time frame
- Receive your overall level assessment
- Choose convenient days and time for all your classes
- Ask any question about the materials, lesson formats, timetable and payments
- Discuss your future homework