If you want to increase your chances in a job interview in English, sign up for our intensive online course with a qualified British native teacher.
Looking for work may be a stressful and daunting process. A job interview may make the best professionals nervous, even in their native language. If you are feeling stressed before a job interview or don’t know what to expect from an interview in English, our Job Interview English lessons are just for you. You will learn the job interview language, specific vocabulary, correct grammar, and what questions to expect and how to answer.
Our CPD accredited live online Preparation Course for a Job Interview in English with a qualified native British teacher can definitely help you improve your speaking skills and give you the confidence you need to succeed.
Preparation Course for a Job Interview in English is suitable for:
- Those who want to improve their job interview skills
- People who are getting ready for a job interview in English
- Those who want to get more confidence in the CV writing skills
- Those who want to improve their job prospects
What you can expect from this course:
- You will learn how to talk about your CV, qualifications and experience
- You will find out common interview questions and how to answer them
- You will learn the English vocabulary and grammar for job interview to talk about past and present
- You will get job interview practice
- Topics include: role-plays, conversation about a specific job offer, industry specific vocabulary and any relevant subjects
Preparation Course for a Job Interview in English (CPD accredited):
- Available to individual learners or groups (you need to have at least four people to book a group course)
- Taught online by a qualified British teacher
- Time and days: to suit your requirements. Course duration: Full Course 20 hours; Express Course 10 hours
- Group Course fee (10 hours): GBP 37.00 per person for a group of 5 to 8 people. Contact us to discuss other options
- Group Course fee (20 hours): GBP 56.00 per person for a group of 5 to 8 people. Contact us to discuss other options
- Individual tuition is available: fees £17.50 ph
- Every teaching hour consists of 50 minutes learning session
- Online platform: Virtual English Classroom based on video conferencing technology, or via Skype. Participants can join a class by logging in either as a group or individually from their own computers. We provide full technical support
- You must have a reliable internet connection
- Entry requirements: Lower Intermediate (A2) and above. Free placement test is available here
- You will receive all teaching materials prior to your lessons (these could be texts or video/audio materials, comprehension questions, vocabulary, idioms, phrasal verbs etc)
- End-of-Course Evaluation Test
- CPD Course Completion Certificate
- Our online teachers are fully qualified and have years of experience working in British schools and abroad. All our teachers are also qualified EFL (English as a Foreign Language) teachers
- How to join a group lesson in the Virtual English Classroom: We strongly advise you to initiate the joining process 10 min before your lesson is due to start. Follow the Joining Link from the confirmation email and it will take you to our Virtual English Classroom platform. Click “Go Online”. Your teacher will explain everything you need to know about our teaching platform – it is exceptionally user-friendly and you should have no worries about joining or participating!
Would you like to arrange a free Demo class for your group, or One-to-One Demo lesson? If so, you will:
- receive a full Report
- receive your teacher’s recommendations on how to further improve your English level
- receive your overall level assessment
- find out about the materials and lesson formats
- discuss convenient days and time for your classes
*Demo Class lasts 25 minutes
Live Online Preparation Course for a Job Interview in English content:
- Researching the market. Researching yourself. Highlighting your skills and experience and identifying transferrable skills
- Writing a CV. Structuring a CV to sell yourself effectively. Common CV mistakes
- Effective cover letters. Using appropriate language, dos and don’ts
- Preparing for the interview. Making a positive first impression. Body language and small talk
5. Successful interviews: proving you’ve done your research and demonstrating you’ve got what it takes
6. Demonstrating your skills. Talking about your weaknesses
7. Dealing with telephone interviews
8. Asking questions of your own
9. What to do after the interview. Handling rejection. How to learn from failure. Dealing with job offers.
10. Writing an acceptance letter. Negotiating terms and conditions
Contact us to discuss your requirements for Express Course (10 hours) content.