Trinity ISE Preparation lessons on Skype with a qualified native British teacher: we will give you the confidence and skills to get the results you need!
Trinity’s Integrated Skills in English (ISE) is a contemporary four skills qualification intended for young people and adults – typically at school, college or university. It is also suitable for teachers and other adults who require a respected English language qualification.
ISE assesses students’ ability to interact in English in an authentic and meaningful way through the use of integrated reading and writing tasks and integrated speaking and listening tasks. Preparing for ISE builds real-life English skills and transferable skills required for academic study and employability. With a strong focus on real language performance and promoting the development of transferable skills for academic study and employability, ISE assesses the communicative skills needed to succeed in the 21st century. It is also suitable for teachers who require a respected English language qualification. ISE is available at five levels from A2 to C2 on the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) — so there’s a level for every student as they progress.
◗ Assesses integrated skills in English ISE assesses students’ ability to interact in English in an authentic and meaningful way, through integrated reading and writing exam tasks and integrated speaking and listening tasks
◗ Personalised discussion with an expert speaker The ISE discussion task is an authentic, personalised, one-to-one conversation with a Trinity examiner, focusing on students’ own experiences, interests and opinions.
◗ Feedback on student performance Trinity is unique in providing detailed feedback on student performance after Speaking & Listening exams in a 30-minute teacher support session.
◗ Detailed results and certificates The module certificates show separate results for reading, writing, speaking and listening. Students also receive a detailed diagnostic report for each skill showing strengths and areas for improvement. When both modules have been passed at the same level, an Integrated Skills in English qualification is awarded.
Benefits of ISE:
◗ Builds real-life communication skills Preparing for ISE develops relevant English language skills in a real-life context that students need for study at school and university and later for employment.
◗ Contemporary ISE supports contemporary teaching strategies such as Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) activities, and develops cognitive processes from basic recall and understanding through to synthesis and evaluation.
◗ Flexible Students can build ISE qualifications over time, taking exam modules whenever they are ready — together, or at different times.
◗ Allows students to perform at their best Students can choose and prepare their own discussion topic for the Speaking & Listening module. This motivates them to learn and helps them to feel confident that they will perform at their best.
For more information about Trinity ISE click here
About English lessons on Skype:
- All our online British native teachers are fully qualified and highly experienced
- Our lessons are suitable for any level and any age
- Lesson fees: click here
- You can choose to have 25 min, 50 min or 75 min English Skype lessons
- We will allocate an English teacher to you who will develop your Individual Teaching Plan, teach your classes and make sure you are progressing to your best ability
- We will work very closely with you and you can be assured of an individual approach to your specific learning needs
- You will receive all teaching materials prior to your lessons (these could be texts or video/audio materials, comprehension questions, vocabulary, idioms, phrasal verbs etc)
- We will conduct mid-course Review Lessons to help you see how your English skills have improved
- Your English teacher will send you post-lesson homework for your next class which will be sent back to you with corrections and teacher’s comments
- We will regularly send you your Progress Report to set your objectives for the next block of lessons and constructive comments on your progress
- We will issue a Certificate of Attendance that you can proudly show off to your friends and colleagues!
- Receive a Demo Lesson Report
- Receive your level assessment
- Receive your English teacher’s recommendations for future course structure
- Choose convenient days and time for all your classes
- Discuss your aims and goals with your teacher, and set the time frame
- Ask any question about the materials, lesson formats, timetable and payments
- Discuss your homework