Our Travel English lessons on Skype will give you the English skills you need to travel worry-free. Speak English, and you talk to the world!
Travel is one of the key reasons why people around the globe learn English, and this comes as no surprise. English is the lingua franca of travel from South America to Asia. Without the right words, it’s easy to feel lost… but no one likes to feel lost when they travel! Communication is the key to a successful trip, but it’s just not practical to learn the language of every country you visit. That’s why we’ve created a Travel English course to hep you learn the global language: English.
Knowing English is essential if you want to make the most of your journeys, no matter where you go. It will help you get immersed in the local culture, expand your horizons, and make communication with other people easier.
In your Travel English course on Skype with one of our qualified British teachers, your English teacher will teach you how to confidently perform everyday tasks like booking flights or hotels, confirming reservations, and asking for directions. Once you have these skills, the world is open to you. You will learn useful new vocabulary and grammar in context, get instant feedback on your grammar and pronunciation, and test your newfound language skills. Your lessons will cover a wide range of travel-related topics and are designed to help you master the key vocabulary within the shortest possible time and without overwhelming effort.
About English lessons on Skype:
- All our online British native teachers are fully qualified and highly experienced
- Our lessons are suitable for any level and any age
- Lesson fees: click here
- You can choose to have 25 min, 50 min or 75 min English Skype lessons
- We will allocate an English teacher to you who will develop your Individual Teaching Plan, teach your classes and make sure you are progressing to your best ability
- We will work very closely with you and you can be assured of an individual approach to your specific learning needs
- You will receive all teaching materials prior to your lessons (these could be texts or video/audio materials, comprehension questions, vocabulary, idioms, phrasal verbs etc)
- We will conduct mid-course Review Lessons to help you see how your English skills have improved
- Your English teacher will send you post-lesson homework for your next class which will be sent back to you with corrections and teacher’s comments
- We will regularly send you your Progress Report to set your objectives for the next block of lessons and constructive comments on your progress
- We will issue a Certificate of Attendance that you can proudly show off to your friends and colleagues!
- Receive a Demo Lesson Report
- Receive your level assessment
- Receive your English teacher’s recommendations for future course structure
- Choose convenient days and time for all your classes
- Discuss your aims and goals with your teacher, and set the time frame
- Ask any question about the materials, lesson formats, timetable and payments
- Discuss your homework