IELTS Preparation lessons on Skype with a qualified native British teacher: we will give you the confidence and skills to get the results you need!
IELTS is the world’s most popular English language test for higher education and global migration. The scores are accepted by over 9,000 organisations worldwide, including universities, employers, immigration authorities and professional bodies. It’s designed by experts to fairly assess the language ability of candidates who want to study or work where English is the language of communication.
IELTS measures your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills, and assesses your ability to communicate for work, study or life in an English-speaking country.
- Examine practice test papers and answers
- Take practice tests under timed conditions
- Practise with the British Council’s online preparation resources, available free when you book your test with the British Council
- Buy self-study books and materials
- Consider taking an IELTS preparation course with a native teacher
- Don’t take the test unprepared: even some native English speakers are surprised to find that they score lower grades than non-native English speakers who have only been studying English for a few years. This can happen if you take IELTS unprepared.
For more information about IELTS click here
About English lessons on Skype:
- All our online British native teachers are fully qualified and highly experienced
- Our lessons are suitable for any level and any age
- Lesson fees: click here
- You can choose to have 25 min, 50 min or 75 min English Skype lessons
- We will allocate an English teacher to you who will develop your Individual Teaching Plan, teach your classes and make sure you are progressing to your best ability
- We will work very closely with you and you can be assured of an individual approach to your specific learning needs
- You will receive all teaching materials prior to your lessons (these could be texts or video/audio materials, comprehension questions, vocabulary, idioms, phrasal verbs etc)
- We will conduct mid-course Review Lessons to help you see how your English skills have improved
- Your English teacher will send you post-lesson homework for your next class which will be sent back to you with corrections and teacher’s comments
- We will regularly send you your Progress Report to set your objectives for the next block of lessons and constructive comments on your progress
- We will issue a Certificate of Attendance that you can proudly show off to your friends and colleagues!
- Receive a Demo Lesson Report
- Receive your level assessment
- Receive your English teacher’s recommendations for future course structure
- Choose convenient days and time for all your classes
- Discuss your aims and goals with your teacher, and set the time frame
- Ask any question about the materials, lesson formats, timetable and payments
- Discuss your homework