Cambridge CPE Preparation lessons on Skype with a qualified native British teacher: we will give you the confidence and skills to get the results you need!
A Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) is the highest-level qualification – proof that you are a highly competent speaker of English. It shows the world that you have mastered English to an exceptional level. It proves you can communicate with the fluency and sophistication of a highly competent English speaker.
Preparing for and passing the exam means you have the level of English that’s needed to study or work in a very senior professional or academic environment, for example on a postgraduate or PhD programme.
- study demanding subjects at the highest level, including postgraduate and PhD programmes
- negotiate and persuade effectively at senior management level in international business settings
- understand the main ideas of complex pieces of writing
- talk about complex or sensitive issues, and deal confidently with difficult questions.
Reasons to choose CPE:
- This is our highest-level exam. Passing it proves that you have mastered English to an exceptional level.
- Helps you to develop the English skills needed to succeed in very high level academic or professional environments.
- Results available in as little as two weeks.
For more information about Cambridge CPE click here
About English lessons on Skype:
- All our online British native teachers are fully qualified and highly experienced
- Our lessons are suitable for any level and any age
- Lesson fees: click here
- You can choose to have 25 min, 50 min or 75 min English Skype lessons
- We will allocate an English teacher to you who will develop your Individual Teaching Plan, teach your classes and make sure you are progressing to your best ability
- We will work very closely with you and you can be assured of an individual approach to your specific learning needs
- You will receive all teaching materials prior to your lessons (these could be texts or video/audio materials, comprehension questions, vocabulary, idioms, phrasal verbs etc)
- We will conduct mid-course Review Lessons to help you see how your English skills have improved
- Your English teacher will send you post-lesson homework for your next class which will be sent back to you with corrections and teacher’s comments
- We will regularly send you your Progress Report to set your objectives for the next block of lessons and constructive comments on your progress
- We will issue a Certificate of Attendance that you can proudly show off to your friends and colleagues!
- Receive a Demo Lesson Report
- Receive your level assessment
- Receive your English teacher’s recommendations for future course structure
- Choose convenient days and time for all your classes
- Discuss your aims and goals with your teacher, and set the time frame
- Ask any question about the materials, lesson formats, timetable and payments
- Discuss your homework