Learn English for Marketing on Skype with one of our qualified British teachers, and get the confidence and skills you need to communicate in English fluently.
If you work in marketing, our native British teachers can provide the industry-specific English you require to succeed.
In today’s global economy, multinational companies continue to expand their exposure through complicated and diverse marketing campaigns. To be successful, marketing strategies need to be tailored to a global marketplace as well as having to reflect differences in local markets. As a result, marketing campaigns require a much higher degree of international co-ordination to ensure that corporate, product and brand values are seamlessly aligned. Considering that many campaigns are planned, co-ordinated and even launched in English, it is becoming imperative for international Marketers to have a strong grasp of Marketing-related English. From planning campaigns to negotiating supplier contracts, excellence in English has become an invaluable skill.
Our English for Marketing on Skype lessons will definitely help you become much more confident in communicating in English with your clients and colleagues. It’s specifically designed to help students make progress quickly and combines role-plays and a variety of exercises to provide an engaging, motivating and relevant syllabus.
English for Marketing on Skype course will be tailor-made to your specific needs but typically it covers how to improve your presentation skills, expand your business vocabulary and be able to communicate in English in the context of accounting and finance, with a greater degree of confidence.
You can combine English for Marketing lessons with any other areas of interest: Conversational English, General Business English, Pronunciation and Accent Reduction. If you have a specific area you want to work on, your English teacher will prepare and write a course just for YOU – don’t hesitate to ask!
Typically, our English for Marketing on Skype course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Marketing: Jobs and responsibilities, Corporate Identity, Logos, Branding
- Finding the Customer: Market research, Customer Profiles, Data collection, A telephone survey
- Planning a marketing strategy: The marketing plan, The for Ps, Pricing and Positioning strategies
- Creating ads: The AIDA model for advertising, Working with an ad agency, Advertising channels, Rate sheets
- Marketing tools: Distribution channels, Types of discount, Types of retailer, Telemarketing, Direct
- Presenting your public face: Public relations, Website as a marketing tool, Sponsoring, Effective press releases
- Marketing through trade fairs: Giveaways, organising events, Attending a trade fair
Conversational Business English:
• Jobs and responsibilities: job titles and tasks
• Numbers – ordinal and cardinal
• Time – dates, timetables, making appointments and changing appointments
• Everyday conventions: greetings, time-keeping etc
• Telephoning – key phrases; making and receiving a call; taking a message
• Small talk – brief conversations and keeping the conversation going
• Talking to clients
• Money – types, bills, accounts
• Essential English for business travellers
• Writing memos and e-mails
• Word and sentence stress and intonation
• Structural content / Grammar
• Word order, word building and building longer sentences
• Linking words
• Industry insight and industry related vocabulary
• Common business related idioms
• Body language and gestures
• Intercultural communication
• Social life
About English lessons on Skype:
- All our online British native teachers are fully qualified and highly experienced
- Our lessons are suitable for any level and any age
- Lesson fees: from only EUR 10.20 click here
- You can choose to have 25 min, 50 min or 75 min English Skype lessons
- We will allocate an English teacher to you who will develop your Individual Teaching Plan, teach your classes and make sure you are progressing to your best ability
- We will work very closely with you and you can be assured of an individual approach to your specific learning needs
- You will receive all teaching materials prior to your lessons (these could be texts or video/audio materials, comprehension questions, vocabulary, idioms, phrasal verbs etc)
- We will conduct mid-course Review Lessons to help you see how your English skills have improved
- Your English teacher will send you post-lesson homework for your next class which will be sent back to you with corrections and teacher’s comments
- We will regularly send you your Progress Report to set your objectives for the next block of lessons and constructive comments on your progress
- We will issue a Certificate of Attendance that you can proudly show off to your friends and colleagues!
- Receive a Demo Lesson Report
- Receive your level assessment
- Receive your English teacher’s recommendations for future course structure
- Choose convenient days and time for all your classes
- Discuss your aims and goals with your teacher, and set the time frame
- Ask any question about the materials, lesson formats, timetable and payments
- Discuss your homework