We specialise in tailor-made English for Business Executives training, specifically designed for managers who compete in today’s international market and need the global currency – English language.
If you require English language training that is truly focused on the particular needs of your business, then you have come to the right place. Our online English for Business Executives training with qualified British teachers are intensive, dynamic, practical and skills-based.
You can take your classes on Skype, over the phone or on our secure online Virtual English Classroom platform.
Whatever your language or experience level, our objective is always the same: to give you the skills and confidence to use what you have learned immediately and effectively.
This training is tailored to the needs of Executives and business professionals, who wish to maximize their exposure to the English language and hone their skills in Business English within a very limited period. All our programs are customized to our client’s English level, professional needs and role in the firm. We work in all industries and levels of management.
• Simulated discussions, business meetings, telephone conversations, negotiations, report writing, problem solving and role-plays
• Powerful Presentations – the essentials of presenting in English. We cover organising content for maximum impact, the English of presentations, cultural norms, body language, clear visuals and using the Q & A for a strong call to action
• Meeting & Discussions – we discuss key communication strategies used in meetings: presenting a plan, pitching alternatives, expressing opinions, disagreeing, and forming questions
• Effective Business Writing – the essentials, such as conciseness, clarity, the correct tone and the importance of using action verbs. We review sentence length; using bullet points; vocabulary including general and business, written and spoken, direct and indirect
• Winning Negotiations – discussions here include international negotiating styles, the importance of building relationships and outcome expectations. You will learn what to say in all phases of negotiating, when to be silent and when to walk away
• English Language Review – we review the range of English verb tenses, prepositions, modals – (could, would, should), articles, and vocabulary expansion
Speak your business vision and achieve your goals in English!
About English lessons on Skype:
- All our online British native teachers are fully qualified and highly experienced
- Our lessons are suitable for any level and any age
- Lesson fees: click here
- You can choose to have 25 min, 50 min or 75 min English Skype lessons
- We will allocate an English teacher to you who will develop your Individual Teaching Plan, teach your classes and make sure you are progressing to your best ability
- We will work very closely with you and you can be assured of an individual approach to your specific learning needs
- You will receive all teaching materials prior to your lessons (these could be texts or video/audio materials, comprehension questions, vocabulary, idioms, phrasal verbs etc)
- We will conduct mid-course Review Lessons to help you see how your English skills have improved
- Your English teacher will send you post-lesson homework for your next class which will be sent back to you with corrections and teacher’s comments
- We will regularly send you your Progress Report to set your objectives for the next block of lessons and constructive comments on your progress
- We will issue a Certificate of Attendance that you can proudly show off to your friends and colleagues!
- Receive a Demo Lesson Report
- Receive your level assessment
- Receive your English teacher’s recommendations for future course structure
- Choose convenient days and time for all your classes
- Discuss your aims and goals with your teacher, and set the time frame
- Ask any question about the materials, lesson formats, timetable and payments
- Discuss your homework