Learn English online via Skype or over the phone with one of our British teachers and see your confidence grow as your English language skills improve!
English Skype lessons are growing in popularity and can be taken from the comfort of your home or office. Our fully qualified native British teachers have the world of experience in teaching all English levels and ages from young children to mature students, and have lesson plans suitable for every learning style – whether visual, auditory or kinaesthetic. If you have a specific area you want to work on, your English teacher will prepare and write a course just for YOU – don’t hesitate to ask!Request a consultation with a teacher
About English lessons on Skype:
- All our online British native teachers are fully qualified and highly experienced
- Our lessons are suitable for any level and any age
- You can choose to have 25 min, 50 min or 75 min English Skype lessons
- Lesson fees: from only EUR 10.20 – click here
- We will allocate an English teacher to you who will develop your Individual Teaching Plan, teach your classes and make sure you are progressing to your best ability
- We will work very closely with you and you can be assured of an individual approach to your specific learning needs
- You will receive all teaching materials prior to your lessons (these could be texts or video/audio materials, comprehension questions, vocabulary, idioms, phrasal verbs etc)
- We will conduct mid-course Review Lessons to help you see how your English skills have improved
- Your English teacher will send you post-lesson homework for your next class which will be sent back to you with corrections and teacher’s comments
- We will regularly send you your Progress Report to set your objectives for the next block of lessons and constructive comments on your progress
- We will issue a Certificate of Attendance that you can proudly show off to your friends and colleagues!
- Receive a Demo Lesson Report
- Receive your English teacher’s recommendations for future course structure
- Receive homework (grammar exercises or a composition) and send it back to you teacher for corrections
- Receive your overall level assessment
- Discuss your aims and goals with your teacher, and set the time frame
- Choose convenient days and time for all your classes
- Ask any question about the materials, lesson formats, timetable and payments
- Discuss your future homework
Our Exam Preparation courses are designed to help you use your language ability to get the best possible grade in your chosen exam. In these courses you learn about how the exams works, what the examiners will be looking for and you will get plenty of practice using the types of questions you will see in the exam. Be assured that after one of our Exam Preparation courses you can tackle the exam with complete confidence! It’s not an empty promise – all our British teachers are fully qualified and experienced, and some of them are Cambridge oral and written examiners.
Choose from the list:
This is the ideal course if you want to listen more attentively, speak more confidently and communicate more clearly. English Conversation lessons will help you improve all aspects of oral communication. Learn English online via Skype and develop your listening skills to help you better follow and participate in conversations. You will learn more than stock phrases; we will teach you the language you need to know to speak with greater fluency in a wide variety of situations. We help you work on your speaking skills by encouraging conversation through role-plays, debates and discussions.
Choose from the list:
ENGLISH FOR WORK
In our English for Work courses you will learn new language and vocabulary specific to different types of jobs. You may already be working in one of the jobs where it is important to speak good English, or you may be looking to improve your career prospects at home and abroad, either way our teachers can help you reach your professional aspirations. Needless to say that if you want to succeed in today’s global workplace, you need to possess the fluency, accuracy and specific communication skills, to advance confidently in your chosen career. Learn English online and see how our English for Work courses will help you achieve your goals.
English for Business Executives
Business Role Plays
Business English Proofreading
Academic English Proofreading English for Engineers Technical English
English for PA and Secretaries
English for Sales and Purchasing
English for Banking and Finance
English for Accounting
English for Marketing
English for Construction
English for Restaurant and Bar staff
English for IT
English for Hospitality and Tourism
English for Oil and Gas
English for Human Resource Managers
English Training Course for non-native teachers of English
English for Carers
ENGLISH FOR YOUNG CHILDREN
Our British teachers specialise in teaching teenagers and young children – our youngest student at the moment is only 4 years old! In the lessons we use a variety of techniques to encourage children to speak English as much as possible. We make every effort for the learning process to be educating, whilst ensuring that we are also captivating the child’s imagination. We strive to create an environment where children can fully relax, communicate with their teacher freely, and, of course, that they are motivated to improve their English – even if at that stage it’s only for a better understanding of stories, songs and cartoons!
Choose from the list: