Things that non native speakers say naturally in their own language could be considered rude or abrupt to an English speaker. Join us for a series of four lessons and learn how to sound polite and diplomatic!
Diplomatic English language is essential in day to day life. Wherever you are – at work, in your social life or every day situations, your conversation should be as polite as you can manage.
English people are known across the world for their politeness, and just speaking English isn’t enough to be successful in communication. In our culture here in England we are known for being considerate and we use our behaviour – and our language – to show respect for other people.
Native speakers do this naturally by choosing the right words to say but if you are learning English this is not something that you would necessarily know… it’s not enough to just say Please and Thank You! That’s the bad news. The good news is we can help you learn this skill – and the even better news is once you do and the language you use is polite, you will get your requests met more favourably.
In this series of four lessons (50min each) with a qualified British teacher we will take you through ten useful suggestions that will help you blend in with the rest of the English speaking community.
About online English lessons in groups
- You need to have at least four people to book a group lesson
- Each of you can join a lesson from your own computer, or you can take your classes all together from one computer
- Time and days: to suit your requirements. Evenings and weekends are available on request
- Lesson fees: from only EUR 8.00 – click here
- Our online teachers are highly educated and have years of experience working in British schools and abroad. All our teachers are also qualified EFL (English as a Foreign Language) teachers
- Lessons are suitable for any level and any age
- You can choose to have 25 min, 50 min or 75 min English classes
- You will receive all teaching materials prior to your lessons (these could be texts or video/audio materials, comprehension questions, vocabulary, idioms, phrasal verbs etc)
- Your English teacher will send you post-lesson homework for your next class which will be sent back to you with corrections and teacher’s comments
- Certificate of Attendance can be issued on request
- We provide full technical support
- How to join a lesson in the Virtual English Classroom: We strongly advise you to initiate the joining process 10 min before your lesson is due to start. Follow the Joining Link from the confirmation email and it will take you to our Virtual English Classroom platform. Click “Go Online”. Once the teacher begins the class, you will get access to your control panel (dashboard). Your teacher will explain everything you need to know about different tools – out teaching platform is exceptionally user-friendly and you should have no worries about joining/participating in your classes!
- Receive a Demo Lesson Report
- Receive your English teacher’s recommendations for future course structure
- Receive homework (grammar exercises or a composition) and send it back to you teacher for corrections
- Discuss your aims and goals with your teacher, and set the time frame
- Receive your overall level assessment
- Choose convenient days and time for all your classes
- Ask any question about the materials, lesson formats, timetable and payments
- Discuss your future homework