Live Online Cambridge FCE preparation with a qualified native British teacher: we will give you the confidence and skills to get the results you need!
A Cambridge English: First (FCE) qualification proves you have the language skills to live and work independently in an English-speaking country or study on courses taught in English.
A Cambridge FCE shows that you can:
Reasons to choose Cambridge FCE:
- Accepted for entry to foundation/pathway/pre-sessional courses in English-speaking countries.
- Accepted for entry to undergraduate programmes taught in the medium of English in non-English-speaking countries.
- Results available in as little as two weeks.
In your Live Online Cambridge FCE preparation lessons you will learn about how the exam works, what the examiners will be looking for and you will get plenty of practice using the types of questions you will see in the exam. Be assured that after your course you can tackle the exam with complete confidence! It’s not an empty promise – all our British teachers are fully qualified and experienced, and some of them are Cambridge oral and written examiners.
For more information about Cambridge FCE click here
About online English lessons in groups
- You need to have at least four people to book a group lesson
- Each of you can join a lesson from your own computer, or you can take your classes all together from one computer
- Time and days: to suit your requirements. Evenings and weekends are available on request
- Lesson fees: from only EUR 8.00 – click here
- Our online teachers are highly educated and have years of experience working in British schools and abroad. All our teachers are also qualified EFL (English as a Foreign Language) teachers
- Lessons are suitable for any level and any age
- You can choose to have 25 min, 50 min or 75 min English classes
- You will receive all teaching materials prior to your lessons (these could be texts or video/audio materials, comprehension questions, vocabulary, idioms, phrasal verbs etc)
- Your English teacher will send you post-lesson homework for your next class which will be sent back to you with corrections and teacher’s comments
- Certificate of Attendance can be issued on request
- We provide full technical support
- How to join a lesson in the Virtual English Classroom: We strongly advise you to initiate the joining process 10 min before your lesson is due to start. Follow the Joining Link from the confirmation email and it will take you to our Virtual English Classroom platform. Click “Go Online”. Once the teacher begins the class, you will get access to your control panel (dashboard). Your teacher will explain everything you need to know about different tools – out teaching platform is exceptionally user-friendly and you should have no worries about joining/participating in your classes!
- Receive a Demo Lesson Report
- Receive your English teacher’s recommendations for future course structure
- Receive homework (grammar exercises or a composition) and send it back to you teacher for corrections
- Discuss your aims and goals with your teacher, and set the time frame
- Receive your overall level assessment
- Choose convenient days and time for all your classes
- Ask any question about the materials, lesson formats, timetable and payments
- Discuss your future homework