Live Online BULATS preparation with a qualified native British teacher: we will give you the confidence and skills to get the results you need!
The right language skills are an essential element for success in international business and industry. Employers, education institutions and training providers have found that the multilingual BULATS tests (Business Language Testing Service) are a fast, flexible and affordable way to get accurate certification of workplace language skills.
It is used internationally for business and industry recruitment, for identifying and delivering training, for admission to study business-related courses and for assessing the effectiveness of language courses and training.
In your Live Online BULATS preparation you will learn about how the exam works, what the examiners will be looking for and you will get plenty of practice using the types of questions you will see in the exam. Be assured that after your course you can tackle the exam with complete confidence! It’s not an empty promise – all our British teachers are fully qualified and experienced, and some of them are Cambridge oral and written examiners.
- Fast, accurate and affordable language assessment for recruitment, internal appointments, and to measure the effectiveness of language courses and training
- Internationally accepted language testing aligned with international standards and recognised by employers and government agencies around the world
- Powerful language auditing tools to help you make critical recruitment and training decisions
- Available for four language skills – Reading and Listening, Speaking and Writing
- Reading and Listening tests available in four languages – English, French, German and Spanish
- Speaking and Writing tests available in English
- All tasks and topics set in real-life work contexts
- Tests can be taken together or in any combination
- Tests can be taken at any computer, any time
- Rapid results and instant test report forms
- Aligned with ALTE and CEFR levels
BULATS Online tests can be taken at any computer with a fast internet connection. No software needs to be downloaded or installed. A tutorial and demonstration test are available for candidates to familiarise themselves with the task types. On-screen help guides are available throughout the tests and information for candidates handbooks are also available.
Fore more information about BULATS click here
About online English lessons in groups
- You need to have at least four people to book a group lesson
- Each of you can join a lesson from your own computer, or you can take your classes all together from one computer
- Time and days: to suit your requirements. Evenings and weekends are available on request
- Lesson fees: from only EUR 8.00 – click here
- Our online teachers are highly educated and have years of experience working in British schools and abroad. All our teachers are also qualified EFL (English as a Foreign Language) teachers
- Lessons are suitable for any level and any age
- You can choose to have 25 min, 50 min or 75 min English classes
- You will receive all teaching materials prior to your lessons (these could be texts or video/audio materials, comprehension questions, vocabulary, idioms, phrasal verbs etc)
- Your English teacher will send you post-lesson homework for your next class which will be sent back to you with corrections and teacher’s comments
- Certificate of Attendance can be issued on request
- We provide full technical support
- How to join a lesson in the Virtual English Classroom: We strongly advise you to initiate the joining process 10 min before your lesson is due to start. Follow the Joining Link from the confirmation email and it will take you to our Virtual English Classroom platform. Click “Go Online”. Once the teacher begins the class, you will get access to your control panel (dashboard). Your teacher will explain everything you need to know about different tools – out teaching platform is exceptionally user-friendly and you should have no worries about joining/participating in your classes!
- Receive a Demo Lesson Report
- Receive your English teacher’s recommendations for future course structure
- Receive homework (grammar exercises or a composition) and send it back to you teacher for corrections
- Discuss your aims and goals with your teacher, and set the time frame
- Receive your overall level assessment
- Choose convenient days and time for all your classes
- Ask any question about the materials, lesson formats, timetable and payments
- Discuss your future homework